After a brilliant experience working with work experience placements last year, with Emily now working for Chroma on a freelance basis, we're now on the lookout for some more wonderful people to join the team.
With a busy 2018 ahead we are offering some brilliant work experience placements to help us with the marketing and PR side of the brand. Role responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Taking photos for social media
• Social media management and engagement
• Influencer engagement & communication
• PR & Marketing research
• Creating social media quote cards
• Communication with previous customers & clients
• Post Office trips
We are based 2 days a week at The RBS Building (BS2 0PT). The successful applicant will need to be able to get themselves there. As well as gaining experience and working hard we also want you to have a great time; it’s a very relaxed hot-desking office environment. You'd be working alongside a community of entrepreneurs and business owners so would be a fantastic opportunity to network and gain insight & knowledge into lots of businesses and brands as well as take advantage of the talks & workshops available.
The role can be taken up as part of a University degree or college course module or term.
Paid UK National Minimum wage.
You’ll also be able to take away your own personalised stationery.
Qualifications and Skills
• Over 18
• An interest and ability to use social media platforms & scheduling software (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
• Fluent in English
• Able to bring own laptop with Microsoft Word / iPages
• A very positive and hands-on attitude who isn’t afraid to get stuck in
• Ability to use Photoshop or Canva would be advantageous
Dates & Duration
We’re looking for someone to come into the office space 1 day a week (a Wednesday or Thursday), 11am - 4:00pm for a minimum of 4 weeks. The role would be ideal for a student who can work it around their studies.
How to apply
Click on the button below & pop over your application & CV via email!